Nineteenth Amendment has launched! Saturday, September 28th, during Boston Fashion Week, Nineteenth Amendment officially cut the virtual ribbon on NineteenthAmendment.com with three flash fashion shows across Boston and a finale fashion event at the Liberty Hotel. Crowds around Boston were surprised and enthusiastic when our troupe of 44 models catwalked their way from Newbury Street to the Shops at Prudential to Faneuil Hall. And we felt the love online as well. With an overflow of #19thFLASHfashion tweets, Instagrams, and posts, we managed to take the streets and the social feeds by storm. We’d like to thank all our participant volunteers, the random street shoppers with which we mingled, and the great partners that helped us put this event together. Special thanks goes to:
- The Liberty Hotel
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing School in Rhode Island
- Bouthillier & Jacobs
- The Shops at Prudential
- Hint Water
- Modeling School
- Vista Print
- Chase Bass Entertainment
- Our talented NIneteenth Amendment Designers
Miss the event of the season? Don’t worry – we have you covered. Visit our Facebook page for pictures from our many photographer volunteers. Below are links to coverage of our launch.
- Bostinno “Fashion Tech Company, Nineteenth Amendment, Celebrated Official Launch with Flash Fashion Shows”
- Urban Bravery “Nineteenth Amendment Launch”
- Trends and Tolstoy “Nineteenth Amendment – BFW 2013”
- The New Bostonian “Boston Fashion Week: Nineteenth Amendment Flash Fashion Shows”
You saw us on the streets, now check out the site! If you have any feedback, don’t be shy – send any ideas or comments. May the fashion force be with you!