What’s more exciting than having your designs walk the runway? Having an A-List fashion professional and celebrity wear your designs front row and on the red carpet of New York fashion week in front of hundreds of photographers’ cameras! Nineteenth Amendment is giving one lucky designer the chance to do just that.
Nina Garcia, Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine, Project Runway judge, and advisor to Nineteenth Amendment’s board is looking for the perfect independent, made in the USA, designer look to wear during New York fashion week this September. Interested in putting your design in front of Nina? Or, know a designer who should seize this career-making opportunity?
In order to be considered:
- Designers must be a subscribed Nineteenth Amendment designer on any one of our plans, starting at $19.99. Learn more about plans and sign up here.
- Designers can submit up to three looks for Nina’s consideration
- All looks must be fully developed in US women’s sample size 4 – no sketches allowed
- Looks must be digitally submitted within a line to Nineteenth Amendment by August 15, 2017
- Winning look(s) must be made live for sale on nineteenthamendment.com by September 5th.
Questions? Contact us.